Please note that the SIPSI website will change starting from next Tuesday July 16th 2019 at 10h00.
The URL of the new SIPSI website remains the same : www.sipsi.travail.gouv.fr
Your Login and password to access your SIPSI account remain unchanged.
What are the changes?
- The new SIPSI website will be available in the following languages: French, English, German, Spanish and Italian
- The declarations performed in the past will be migrated automatically to the new website.
- The website display will change.
- The start date of the declaration is no longer necessarily the date when the declaration is performed. However, the duration of a declaration remains the same: maximum 6 month from the declaration start date.
- A declaration can be deleted prior the declaration starting date.
- There is a new option to register by default either you always want to declare through the general, temporary work, or intra-group model. In order to avoid that the same question is asked at the beginning of each declaration.
IMPORTANT: the SIPSI website will be unavailable from tomorrow Friday July 12th 2019 at 12h00 up to the new SIPSI website launch on Tuesday July 16th 2019 at 10h00. Consequently, we kindly advice customers to anticipate this service interruption and perform before tomorrow at 12h00 any new declaration you would like to use until the new website will be operational.