According to the different national laws and decrees - in the frame of the 96/71 CE Directives of the European Parliament and the Council of 16/12/1996 and 2014/67/EU of 15/05/2014, international transport sector's companies are required to notify local authorities for workers posted abroad their employment origin country.
VIALTIS has direct contact with the Authorities in countries where acting as representative and contact person.
Minimum Wage customers are properly updated on legislative and regulatory evolutions such as:
- New hourly rates
- New countries implementing a national regulation for posted workers
- New procedures on national posting worker declarations
- Automatic management of posting certificates submitted in the SIPSI website
- Dedicated platform for our Minimum Wage customers: myVialtis.com
- ZERO fines for our customers who comply with our posting guidelines
VIALTIS takes care of the provision of the documentations and communication with the authorities in above detailed countries (see map).
We support you in your own language.
We can provide you support for the translation of the documents when required by the Authorities.
Contact us to know more!